5 Minute Stretch to Do Every Day
Why is stretching important?
Stretching keeps your muscles strong, healthy, and flexible. The results of stretching every day are a feeling of increased muscle control and range of motion.
What are the benefits of stretching?
-Improve joint range of motion
-Increases blood flow to muscles
Tip: Hold each stretch for 30 seconds and repeat it three times to achieve maximum benefit.
13-Step Stretch Routine:
Stretch #1: Raise your hands to the sky as far up as possible, while breathing in and out four times.
Stretch #2: Lean back to the right and left four times
Stretch #3: Hands up to flat back
Stretch #4: Touch the floor and bend your knees
Stretch #5: Walk your hands out to a downward dog and peddle out your feet. Reach a plank position
Stretch #6: Hips down to the floor in an upward dog position
Stretch #7: Cat and Cow (Repeat 4 times)
Stretch #8: Child’s pose
Stretch #9: Repeat Stretch 7 and 6 and move your body into a downward dog
Stretch #10: Lunge with your right leg
Stretch #11: Warrior 1 + Warrior 2
Stretch #12: Lean back
Stretch #13: Repeat Stretch 10-12 on the left leg
Repeat the entire routine 3 times!
If you complete this stretch routine every morning, I promise you will feel more flexible in 1-2 weeks!
- How Drinking Water Aids in Weight LossHow Drinking Water Aids in Weight Loss Drinking water is the utmost important step that aids in weight loss. Water is 100% calorie-free and can help you suppress your appetite before meals. -Drinking Water Increases Your Metabolic Rate- Most of our metabolic processes take place in the presence of water. Water helps in the digestion… Continue reading
- 5 Reasons to Download EvernoteTop 5 Reasons to Download Evernote Making a to-do list is essential for success. Evernote allows you to organize your tasks effectively. You can save everything at your fingertips and access Evernote from your iPhone or your computer. 1- Save Your Notes in One Place- Taking notes relieves stress, helps you keep your schedule intact,… Continue reading
- 5 Ways to Have a Positive Outlook on Life5 Ways to Have a Positive Outlook on Life Life has many obstacles and uncertainties; however, it is important to have a positive outlook on life. Before are 5 ways to have a more positive outlook on life. 1. Exercise- Exercising is a great way to relieve stress because it releases endorphins. It will change… Continue reading
- 5 Minute Stretch to Do Every Day5 Minute Stretch to Do Every Day Why is stretching important? Stretching keeps your muscles strong, healthy, and flexible. The results of stretching every day are a feeling of increased muscle control and range of motion. What are the benefits of stretching? -Improve posture -Improve joint range of motion -Increases flexibility -Increases blood flow to… Continue reading
- 5 Tips for Participating in the Color RunWhat is the Color Run? The company’s mission is to bring people together and make the world happier and healthier. The Color Run partners with local charities to help raise money for various causes. The non-profit has donated more than $5 million to charities since 2012. The Color Run is a 5 km race. At… Continue reading
- 5 Different Types of Goals to CreateSetting goals is super important, as this is the first step that can help you get to where you want to be in your life. We are going to list five different types of goals to set so that you can achieve a well-balanced life at both work and at home. You can do anything… Continue reading