5 Minute Stretch to Do Every Day
Why is stretching important?
Stretching keeps your muscles strong, healthy, and flexible. The results of stretching every day are a feeling of increased muscle control and range of motion.
What are the benefits of stretching?
-Improve joint range of motion
-Increases blood flow to muscles
Tip: Hold each stretch for 30 seconds and repeat it three times to achieve maximum benefit.
13-Step Stretch Routine:
Stretch #1: Raise your hands to the sky as far up as possible, while breathing in and out four times.
Stretch #2: Lean back to the right and left four times
Stretch #3: Hands up to flat back
Stretch #4: Touch the floor and bend your knees
Stretch #5: Walk your hands out to a downward dog and peddle out your feet. Reach a plank position
Stretch #6: Hips down to the floor in an upward dog position
Stretch #7: Cat and Cow (Repeat 4 times)
Stretch #8: Child’s pose
Stretch #9: Repeat Stretch 7 and 6 and move your body into a downward dog
Stretch #10: Lunge with your right leg
Stretch #11: Warrior 1 + Warrior 2
Stretch #12: Lean back
Stretch #13: Repeat Stretch 10-12 on the left leg
Repeat the entire routine 3 times!
If you complete this stretch routine every morning, I promise you will feel more flexible in 1-2 weeks!
Black Colorband Twist$10.00
Solid Colorband Twist$10.00
Forest Green Colorband$8.00
Light Yellow Colorband$8.00
- What Is Included in Our NEW Monthly Planner?What Is Included in Our NEW Monthly Planner? We just launched our very own MONTHLY planner! “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail”- Benjamin Franklin Get started today towards your hopes and dreams with our MONTHLY planner. This planner will lead you to healthier relationships, a successful business, and financial stability. Good things… Continue reading
- Self-Care Bullet Journal IdeasSelf-Care Bullet Journal Ideas **Our posts may contain affiliate links. I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link. There is no extra cost that you have to make.** As I stated in my previous post called 15 Self-Care Essentials, self-care is necessary for your physical and mental health. One form of… Continue reading
- Top 15 Self-Care EssentialsTop 15 Self-Care Essentials Our posts may contain affiliate links. I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link. There is no extra cost that you have to make. Taking care of yourself is essential to feel your best. It is important for both your physical and mental health. Self-care can help you manage… Continue reading
- 8 Reasons to Start Working Out with Chloe Ting8 Reasons to Start Working Out with Chloe Ting Chloe Ting is a great fitness instructor on YouTube. She has videos for beginners to advanced. She always offers modifications to each workout too. Below are 8 reasons to start working out with Chloe Ting on YouTube! Reason #1: You will feel better afterward- Exercising releases… Continue reading
- How Drinking Water Aids in Weight LossHow Drinking Water Aids in Weight Loss Drinking water is the utmost important step that aids in weight loss. Water is 100% calorie-free and can help you suppress your appetite before meals. -Drinking Water Increases Your Metabolic Rate- Most of our metabolic processes take place in the presence of water. Water helps in the digestion… Continue reading
- 5 Reasons to Download EvernoteTop 5 Reasons to Download Evernote Making a to-do list is essential for success. Evernote allows you to organize your tasks effectively. You can save everything at your fingertips and access Evernote from your iPhone or your computer. 1- Save Your Notes in One Place- Taking notes relieves stress, helps you keep your schedule intact,… Continue reading